Insanely Stupid Things You Should Probably Stop Doing
Do you want a good laugh read this : )
1. Putting your own opinion to a fact. Unless you’re 100% certain – it’s not a fact, and you’re probably making it worse.
2. Waiting for something better to come along before you quit the thing you hate. This goes out to all the people stuck in dead end jobs, mismatched relationships, and boring social circles. Tomorrow never comes.
3. Not asking someone out because you think they are out of your league. Give them a chance to make that decision, not you.
4. Worrying about the traffic jam making you late for work, getting caught in the downpour without a jacket, or forgetting to get back to someone after you made a promise. Shit happens, get over it.
5. Thinking you’re more important than anyone else. You’re not. You’re just as important as everyone else.
6. Blaming other people when shit hits the fan. If it’s your own fault, admit it. If it’s not, then assume the person responsible is fully aware – they don’t need you pointing it out.
7. Forcing your religious beliefs onto another person. Well done – you’re a Christian/Muslim/Buddhist/Atheist/Jedi… whatever, do you want a medal?
8. Being afraid to spend money. You worked hard to earn it – so do something with it.
9. Waiting for a magical sum of money to appear. There is never enough – the sooner you realise this, the sooner you can start living.
10. Buying lottery tickets. See number 9.
11. Believing something to be true because you heard it from an authority. Do your own research. Form your own judgment. Trust your own instincts.
12. Ignoring your instincts. They’ll keep you alive.
13. Ignoring advice. Even if it seems misplaced – it probably comes from personal experience – which makes it completely relevant.
14. Refusing to watch a movie, read a book or buy a product just because it’s popular. One day, you’ll miss out on something amazing.
15. Looking too far into the future. It will never exist.
16. Trying to erase the past. It happened – accept it.
17. Ignoring the present moment. This shit is happening so pay attention.
18. Focusing too much on making a good impression. They will see the ‘you’ that they see – and there’s not a lot you can do about it. If you act with integrity, treat them with respect and look them in the eye – you’ve successfully played your part in their life story.
19. Allowing other people to write your story. Save that for when you’re dead.
20. Giving someone a lecture about a subject you know nothing about. People are remarkably good at sniffing out bullshit.
Thanks to Thought Catalog for this great article you can read the complete article by clicking on the link below:
PS: Are you looking to get paid to drive traffic to your website?